Monday, July 9, 2012

Wow!

I did it, I'm a self published author. Not the easiest road to hoe, but I got 'er done! ;) Though I could never have done it without lots of help and encouragement from friends and family, so to all of you thanks a ton!

Also, if any of you reading this would be willing to take a minute of time out of your life and do me a solid, I'd really be a happy girl. There's a thing called likes and tags on amazon, all you have to do is click on it and helps improve my sales ranking. That's it. You don't have to buy the book unless you want to. And ummm... if you want to that'd be awesome. ;) But no pressure. Also, if any of you have read the book through the betas and would be willing to leave me an honest review *note I say honest, I'm not looking for cheap 5 star ratings* I'd be thrilled.

Thanks so much!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Her-Hatter-Kingdom-Series-ebook/dp/B008IL48BK/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1341868749&sr=8-6&keywords=her+mad+hatter

I don't honestly know if you can do something similar on B&N, but if you can here's that link too:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/her-mad-hatter-linda-hall/1112006638?ean=2940014663366

No comments: