Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TO MY B&N READERS!!! Please Read!!

When I uploaded Red and Her Wolf to B&N several weeks ago, the formatting was fine. It's been brought to my attention that recently something has happened to the book and it can no longer be read beyond page 1, 7 if you're lucky.

I'm truly, very, very sorry. I have no idea what's happened, but I have uploaded a new version tonight that shouldn't have that problem anymore. However, I know it will take a few days for the changes to occur. Many of you have bought my books in the past few days and for that I'm truly sorry. I don't know how B&N works, since I own a kindle, but with Kindle when a book is purchased you receive a receipt of purchase. If any of you have recently bought the book and can provide me with the receipt, or something to the equivalent, I'll gladly give you a corrected version of Red.

Again, I truly apologize for this from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you,
~Marie

No comments: