Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hook's Pan updates

Whew, crazy (but fun) week. Quick update... wrote 1k words on Hook's Pan. This one is pretty much going to permanently take place in Kingdom and is definitely shaping up to be more novel length. Fitting end to the series I hope. :) I'll also be introducing new locations in Kingdom, so I think it's going to be fun.

I've also written another 2k on forbidden. That one is nearing it's end... I'm hoping to have both books up for publication sometime in early 2013. I'll know more as I get closer to finishing the books.

Hope you've all gotten your Christmas shopping out of the way, I have and yeah... I'm so grateful. I've seen the lines at the post office today. NOT PRETTY. *shudders*

Happy reading!
~Marie

4 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

I've just devoured all the other books in the Kingdom Series and can't wait for Hook's story to come out!!

I'm seriously hoping the blue fairy gets her comeuppance. But that's just me. More than that, I'm anxiously awaiting for Hook to find his true love.

~Always the romantic, Amelia

Unknown said...

Thanks, Amelia. :D I'm so thrilled you enjoyed them. :) Galeta.... oh, she's so evil. But I love her. ;)

Cassandra said...

Congrats, Marie! I've got your promo info ready to go *live* this Saturday! Wooyah! You're officially part of my Spring Fling fun. :D Love, CC

Unknown said...

Awww... I <3 you, C.C. :)