Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Friday!

So it's been a while since I've posted random but useless nonsense and I thought I'd do it again because it makes for fun posts. :D So my top three (silly and random (but true)) thoughts.

1. It is estimated that millions of trees in the world are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury their nuts and then forget where they hid them!

(So next time you see a squirrel, say thanks *this is me, being totally non-sarcastic... seriously, not even a little *giggle*)

2. While there wasn't any cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, or pumpkin pie to eat at the first Thanksgiving, there was beer, brandy, gin, and wine to drink.

(Hmm... maybe that's why they were so quick to cry witch, the truth has finally been revealed. The puritans were all drunk!)

3. The fingerprints of koala bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.

(That's a great idea for a book, next time I write a crime scene I'll make the villain say "the Koala did it!" Brilliant!)

Well, that's it... wasn't that fun. How true these are, you decide. :) Wrote another 2.5k words yesterday on Forbidden, aiming for similar today. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Happy reading,
~Marie

No comments: