Friday, February 1, 2013

Fun Friday Facts: Another round of strange but true!!

Okay, so it's been a bit since I've gotten in touch with y'all. Seriously, where has the time gone??? *scratches head* I'd swear I was abducted by the troll King again forced to write in his smelly old tomes and fed nothing but toad juice and dry troll toast, but yeah... I think I was just actually busy. You know, writing... and stuff.

And I also sold a book to NY. Yup, I sure did. I'll give more updates as I learn them, but that's pretty cool. On top of that I was recently contacted by an agency in Turkey who wants to translate my Kingdom books. Can you say awesome sauce with extra whip cream and a healthy dose of awesome cherries on top?

This week has been sort of mind blowing. I love my readers, I seriously think I have the best ones. Just sayin'.

Anyway, before I sit down to write until my fingers bleed I've decided to do another round of Strange but True facts because I'm the boss of this here blogger and I says so. ;)

So without further ado:

1. If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

(Yes, I went there. And that's foul, but yeah... wow. No wonder the government is taxing cow emissions, what is happening to our Ozone???)

2. When George Lucas was mixing the American Graffiti soundtrack, he numbered the reels of film starting with an R and numbered the dialog starting with a D. Sound designer Walter Murch asked George for Reel 2, Dialog 2 by saying "R2D2". George liked the way that sounded so much he integrated that into another project he was working on.

(Don't you just love when the stars align?)

3. Apples are more efficient than coffee at keeping people awake in the morning time.

(I think that's an evil lie and dismiss it completely!)

So there you go, fact or fiction, you decide. ;)

Happy reading
~Marie

Oh and in case anyone is wondering, GO NINERS!

No comments: