Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Moment is finally here!!

Well, sort of. The book's been uploaded everywhere, however it'll take a day or so for it to go live. That said, I promised to hand out a few advanced copies of the book to anyone willing to leave me a review on it. Either at Amazon, B&N, or Goodreads. Simply because in order to submit the book to certain promotional sites I need reviews. I've got 9 copies left to hand out.

However, I want anyone who reads this to feel the right to be brutally honest. Not that it won't suck to be told the book bites, but hey... I always prefer honesty to anything else. :)

That said, anyone willing to review in exchange for a free book please contact me at mariehallwrites@gmail.com Make sure to tell me which reading device you have and that'll be that. :D

Below is the blurb:


Ryan Cosgrove and Liliana Delgado are on a collision course with destiny. They don’t know it yet, but before the night is over their lives will be forever changed.

Spending Valentine’s Day at a burlesque bar, hadn’t been Liliana’s ideal way of spending a Friday night. She’d much rather be back on campus doing homework… until she meets Ryan. Tall, athletic, and gorgeous, Lili can’t keep her eyes off him, and despite his gruff manners and drunken disposition she’s intrigued.

Ryan’s got demons, and they’re deep, dark, and eating him alive. Regardless of his attraction to the petite brunette he’s tired of fighting, of pretending the last fifteen years haven’t been a daily struggle just to get out of bed every morning. That night he decides to end his pain, to leave it all behind and float away into the blessed darkness of oblivion. But fate has other plans for him, Lily finds and rescues Ryan, determined she’ll not only save his body, but his soul too.

This is their moment…
Happy reading!
~Marie

4 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

I bought my copy! <3 Can't wait...but I'm gonna have to. But I bought my copy!!

Unknown said...

Amelia, I heart you too! ;) Thank you.

Amethyst said...

Happy B-lated Release Day! I just bought it a few minutes ago. I hope I have time to read it over the weekend :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Amethyst! :) Hope you enjoy it.