Friday, March 8, 2013

And my winner is!!

I loved, loved all the names. There was something really special about each one of them. you guys are seriously awesome coming up with those. So... because I had so many suggestions it was almost impossible to wittle it down to my favorites, but here goes:

Kai- Thanks Jessica!

Amane- Hillary ;)

Sirenade and Sircco- Copper Goddess (They will be twins)

Aolani- Amelia (I live in Hawaii, only fitting to go with the Hawaiian name)

Julie- Julie (I would be honored to put you in the book)

Gabriella- Lauren

Maiven- I shall call you crazy numbers since that's all I see any time you post. :p

All those characters will appear in the book, since you know... if you're gonna have a mermaid cove there should be more than one. That said, Trishelle can only have one best friend and it is..... *drum roll please*

Sirenade!

Really fantastic choices y'all. This was so much fun!

Have a great weekend and don't forget to  come back and check out my weekend warriors post on Sunday!!

Happy reading
~Marie :D

1 comment:

Amelia Antwiler said...

Jolly good names, the entire lot of 'em!!