Monday, March 4, 2013

I have the *sniff sniff* best fans

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I have no idea who did it, but Her Mad Hatter reached #156 on the Amazon free rankings this morning. That's pretty huge. And it's all because word of mouth, that means you guys.

And at the risk of sounding stalkerish, I love y'all. You guys are helping me fulfill a dream, and that's to write.

Because I'm feeling all mushy and melty right now I'm coming with a tiny little gift to say thank you...

First 3 to respond, get a 10 dollar gift certificate to the reading site of their choice.

Just say hi. :D

In a few days, I'll be releasing my New Adult contemporary novel, different than my Kingdom books (Just a warning now). This book is real, gritty, but romantic. (I hope...lol) Because I'm hoping to get some reviews on this soon after release I'll be giving out 10 free copies of the book. My hope is whoever receives the book will take the time to leave me a review, but no pressure. Though it would be nice. Just sayin'. ;)

And to leave this on a happy note, here's the new cover for Hook's Pan, release date *soon* :D

Happy reading,
~Marie

11 comments:

Just Judy's Jumbles said...

Can't wait for Hook's story. Loved the other four so far. Great job on creating unique back stories for these guys.

Selkie_Lost said...

I can't wait! I only found your Kingdom series recently, but I can't get enough. You're doing a fantastic job!

Unknown said...

Hello Selkie,

please give me the email addy you'd prefer I send the gift card to. :)

Unknown said...

Love Kingdom!!!! I'm super excited for Hook's story. Always loved Hook better than Peter...lol. Congrats on Hatter. It got me hooked to your wonderful stories:)

Amethyst said...

Yay, congrats on reaching #156 on Amazon rankings! I love the Hook's Pan cover! :)

Hillary M. said...

Hey! Congrats on the Amazon ranking! I've been telling everyone about Hatter since I read him :-)

I love the cover for Hook and can't wait for his story!! Keep up the great work!

Unknown said...

Okay, since I'm such a nice person. ;) I'll give you all a gift certificate, just need an email address and which place you want it from. Amazon or B&N. :D If you'd feel more comfortable sharing your addy privately contact me at mariehallwrites@gmail.com ;)

Unknown said...

I love the Kingdom series! I literally just finished Jinni's Wish and I can't wait to read Hook's story! All four books were amazing! Congrads on Hatter's ranking and thank you!

Tabitha said...

Congrats. Her Mad Hatter is awesome and deserves to be in the top rankings. :D I don't feel stalked. <3 to you too. :D

Unknown said...

Thank you, Tina! I'm so glad you've enjoyed the series. :)

Tabs, you're awesome. ;)

Selkie_Lost said...

selkielost@gmail.com
:)