Friday, April 18, 2014

And the winners are!

Karis Mutter

Ying Lor

Kym Durham

But here is the best part. Not only will your names appear in the book, you three get to give me a character description of what you want your ladies to look like and what kind of weapon they'd use. You can post it below, or you can email me privately. Entirely up to you.

If I don't hear back within a week's time, I'l have to go with my back up picks as I'm working on the book now and am coming close to needing to write the scene.

Thank you to everyone who participated!

Happy reading,
~Marie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of I would like to say thank you very much! Not sure if this is what you’re looking for but here goes……

My lady would be short-ish and curvy with deep brown eyes and mahogany coloured hair, the rest I’ll leave up to you being the literary genius that you are (plus am kind of rubbish at descriptions!)

Weapon of choice would have to be the basket hilted sword, I’ve always found them fascinating, unlike any other weapon I’ve seen it has an elegant look about it that seems to masks the deadliness of the actual sword plus it has a historical link to Scotland and the Highlands as one of the weapons of choice used by the Jacobites so that’s a plus in my books (the Recurve bow was a close second choice but that had nothing to do with the beauty of the weapon it’s was more because as archery is on my ‘to learn’ list!)

Thanks again, Karis Xxx