Monday, November 17, 2014

The end of Marie Hall

Almost feels like the end of an era. Though it didn't last long, it sure was fun.

Sadly, I have to kill off my pen name guys. My reasons are personal and extremely private and I would just ask that you all understand that this is extremely difficult for me. Killing her off is like killing off a real piece of my soul. I love her like I do a family member. But I just don't feel like I had a choice in this.

If you want to know more about what's going to happen with my books, blog, and the rest of that please feel free to write to me at mariehallwrites@gmail.com. I won't be responding back to messages here, I want to tell you all I thank you so much for making Marie the success that she was. I could never have done any of that without you guys.

Please know this isn't a decision I take lightly or easily. I'm terribly devastated by this but trying to put on a good face.

So for the final time,
~Happy reading...

Marie

13 comments:

Unknown said...

We, your beloved readers, will always remember you, and your stories will be in our hearts (and kindles) forever <3

Serena.KD. said...

I just started reading your books and I am most certainly HOOKED! I will continue reading all of your books till the end. I hope you are well and that you will be back in the future. Please let us know if you are writing under a different pen name.

Unknown said...

Please let me know if you are going to continue the kingdom series its one my favorite series I read and I'm very sad to see your pen name go I love all your books

Unknown said...

Also my email is pandabear2011.ba@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I am a very big fan of your books, I have all of your kingdom series and I'm just waiting for the last 1 to come out.

Unknown said...

Millie, if you'd like to know more details feel free to write to me at mariehallwrites@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I just love your Kingdom series and I am very sad that you will no longer be writing. But I support you as one of your readers and I hope that everything is going well for you. Thank you for writing such amazing books, they always made me happy.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Michelle, but for the record I haven't stopped writing. I'm just writing under new names now. :)

NA Adult Paranormal Romance Book Club said...

Im glad you haven't stopped writing!
Can you tell us what the new name you are writing under is so we can continue following you??

Teresa Cypher said...

I came to check on you. Shame on me for taking so long. ~hangs head~ I> hope you see this--and that all is going well. :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Teresa, I'm still alive. And writing. Just under different names is all. :) Glad to see you're still doing well. :D

EvaCra. said...

I know you posted this around 3 years or so ago, but I wanted to say that your Kingdom series got me through a surgery that I had, and I was wondering what name you were writing under now, if at all.

Nom de plume said...

Write to me at mariehallwrites@gmail.com and I'd be more than happy to share it. :)